Friday, February 5, 2016

Taurus Ex

So my Taurus ex had reached out to me once again a few months ago. Everytime we see each other, it is a huge gap in between. Today is Friday and I was texting him around 9am sometime before I went to my program. When I got back home around the afternoon, I called him so he could come over. He didn't answer so I felt some type of way since he couldnt even at least acknowledge that. I texted him 2 upset emojis around 5pm sometime. He said wats up and i told him I was salty since he aint answer. We had sex a few days ago and he prolly feeling himself because of me being salty. I mean if he sexing then clearly u fuckin wit me. I thought he would at least respect the realness but maybe Im too much for him. He probably hurt from some other chicks he tried to pursue during the other periods we aint talk. He aint gon keep playing wit me cuz when I find someone who not playing these cat and mouse games like he is then his ass is grassed. He had texted me "here we go ight" with the lil piece sign like he was saying bye. He aint reply when I asked what that meant.  I cant help it if I get attached, plus my feelings for him never did go away no matter what happened. Sucks to be a Cancer sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment