Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Taurus Ex Is Very Confusing!!

Hello everyone! I am a Cancer and my birthday is June 21. I met my Taurus back in Middle School when we were 13 years old. We are now 23. Before we even knew anything about astrology, we were attached, yet things kept getting messed up for various reasons. I remember how we met. It was a new school year and I think it was the 1st or 2nd week of the new school year, but he started play chasing me and my friend out of nowhere. It was so cute because I didn't even pay him any attention before then. Next thing I know, we started sitting next to each other in Math class everyday and I remember my friend seeming jealous because she was on the other side of the room. It's like when we were next to each other, nothing or noone mattered. He always made me laugh and we always shared our work. I think I know when I knew I liked him more than I thought I would. We had a dance and he was good friends with a popular guy and me and my other friend was with them at the dance. I intended on dancing with him but I remember this solid, yet sexy look he had that made me scared and that's when I knew I like this boy! Time started passing and we were still in contact. 8th grade passed. I remember him telling me how the graduation went since I decided not to go. Back during the Myspace days, we use to message each other on Myspace. I remember we were on each other's pages! It was too cute. The main times things got out of hand was sexually related. It may have made him see me differently a little bit, but he never fully pulled away. He ended up attending my high school for most of the years except the last one. We have always been off and on and now since I know of astrology, it makes since! I still don't know if he wants me though. He is on the verge of missing out if he don't speak up because I honestly can't understand his actions. 

When we're together, the vibes are always good! No matter how the argument we had went days or weeks before. Once we link up, the attraction is strong. I always feel like I want to just take him! He is physical and I am emotional so I mean these two qualities can work together sometimes. I always use to text him long paragraphs at times and I remember how I was disappointed with the reply I received. He isn't expressive just like the Zodiacs say, but he needs to learn it or he will have a hard time finding a real love like I can give him. I think he knows how good I can be for him, but he may be scared of love. I just don't see myself with any other guy but him sexually, physically, and spiritually. Maybe I am wrong, but I am kind of intuitive and my intuition is usually right. I trust in God and the Universe, though to bring me the best thing for me.

Just Keywords!

ex taurus boyfriend,
ex taurus girlfriend,
ex taurus,
taurus ex boyfriend behaviour,
taurus ex wants to be friends,
taurus ex ignoring me,
taurus ex wants me back
taurus ex still interested
taurus ex came back
taurus ex tower of saviors
scm ex taurus aldebaran
taurus ex hot and cold
taurus and ex girlfriends
taurus aldebaran ex
saint cloth myth ex taurus aldebaran
taurus and ex
myth cloth ex taurus aldebaran
taurus ex back
my taurus ex boyfriend
get taurus ex boyfriend back
get taurus ex back
taurus ex keeps coming back
will taurus ex come back
will my taurus ex come back
thap noi ex cho taurus
noi ex cho taurus
taurus che ex
po ex cho taurus
thay noi ex cho taurus
taurus fire ex
taurus ex gf
will taurus ex girlfriend come back
taurus ex hates me
my taurus ex hates me
taurus horoscope ex
taurus ex interested
taurus ex still loves me
taurus len ex
ex taurus man
taurus ex myth cloth
taurus ex moved on
taurus ex contacted me
taurus ex avoiding me
taurus man ex girlfriend
taurus ex stage
scm ex taurus
taurus ex-200-s
taurus ex-250-s
taurus ex talking to me
taurus ex just wants to be friends
taurus ex-t 25 75 82
taurus ex t
taurus (ex.triska)
taurus ex triska 4
taurus ex wants you back
taurus woman ex
signs a taurus ex wants you back
taurus ex yahoo

taurus ex boyfriend behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment