Friday, March 25, 2016

Twitter Tweet Collections

Tweets from Twitter

pandy ‏@Crusty_Toes  52m52 minutes ago
DRINK CRANBERRY JUICE AND FRUIT FOR A CLEAN PUSSY

Dr Vegas ‏@D0NTSPAMMECUH  2h2 hours ago Paradise, NV
If you eat canned fruit you don't care about your pussy.

Genoo ‏@__Genno  2h2 hours ago
@laaauraoo @STIFF_JT I eat fruit all the time, ( SHE GONE GIVE ME SOME PUSSY IDGT) I promise this gonna happen

Lmao RT @Im_0n1: Bitches love posting that they eating fruit lol ya pussy still gone be trash ma relax

scorpio king  ♏️ ‏@svprem2  4h4 hours ago
When Girls Pussy Fart πŸ˜‰ They Be Acting Shy πŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Baby Girl That Thing WET ASF πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜œπŸ˜What You Shy For Cause You Got The Juicy Fruit πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ“πŸ

Gabby Hernandez ‏@LocoTaco  5h5 hours ago
With all this fruit I've been eating lately, I can't help but wonder what my pussy tastes like.

 ✨. Keraaaa ‏@Zynkeraaa  8h8 hours ago Staten Island, NY
Pussy Sweeter Then Some Fresh Fruit 😍

FULLYAUTOMATICDRAYCO ‏@DraycoMcCoy  13h13 hours ago
man if the pussy taste like anything other than water or a cute ass fruit i cant fw shorty

saac NOT Issac. ‏@TheFliestPlane  13h13 hours ago
Thinkin your pussy is gold when you can't remember the last time you had fruit or food outside the cafe or carryout. Okay. I got ya.

Eartha Bitch ‏@kakakiaaa  14h14 hours ago
Twitter got niggas thinking that pussy should taste like a dole fruit cup lmao

Yawn ‏@og_yawnyawn  19h19 hours ago Indianapolis, IN
I'm just chill drink apple juice, they showin me they apple fruit, showin me they pussy like I dare you

angry hippy ‏@UWantMyD_aniel  21h21 hours ago
this bitch in my Spanish class said she don't like fruit...
she gassed up AND her pussy prolly taste nasty unless she drinkin lots of water


No comments:

Post a Comment