Saturday, January 9, 2016

1/9/2016

It is Saturday morning and the time is now 10:12 am. I am just pondering on my recent posts.

Yes, still single.

The Aquarius that likes me is not really my type. Not that I want to message all day, but he keeps on messaging me on Facebook at the end of the day asking how my day went without convos throughout the day. I have a child and our business is under review with Paypal, so there is only so much I can truly do without money to be genuine positive and happy.

I don't know if I will respond today if he sends it tonight. It is annoying. He think he likes me, but he probably can't do the things I want a man to do.

I am attached to people emotionally and if he is the typical Aquarius then it will not be so good, maybe it can. I don't know.

I just feel like, why are you all the way in Bahamas and so called attracted to me?

There are plenty of people near him in which he can show interest in. Why me?

He has an accent which can also be a little obstacle because I would probably have to keep getting clarification on what he said. That would not be fun.

This one is tricky but I will keep you all posted. Not that I want straight love right now. I just want something consistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment