Sunday, January 3, 2016

Just single and confused

I am just so confused on what to do. I am single, but my Taurus ex keeps texting me and since it is not likely he will be direct about a relationship, it is a matter of a build we have to do. But like I said, he stood me up and didn't let me know he wasn't coming. I really wanted to see him because his presence makes me so much happier.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I would hope he isn't entertaining other females and I am just someone he comes to for sexual favors. 

We can't have actual sex now since I am starting my monthly cycle but still oral sex still stands and I enjoy pleasing him because it gets me hot. I just don't want to keep being the one who pleases and not get pleased. He is not the one to have sex while Im on my period. I don't know, something just needs to get resolved and fast.

This all is only an issue because my life is currently neutralized, but soon it won't be an issue for whatever reason besides financial stability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment