Monday, January 4, 2016

Got Emotional This Morning

So, this morning was cool in the beginning, but I ended up getting emotional since I am feeling old feelings surfaced for my Taurus ex. I then started contemplating on what to text him next time he texts me. Instead of blocking him, I decided closure was better even if it was just on my end. I know that he will get the text and that is when he will decide what he is going to do or stop doing. It will be up to him after the text message.

I decided to just keep it real with him and brief. I will be telling him that we cant see each other nomore because old feelings are surfacing and how I cant help it. I will also state how I am not convinced if I should be around him. I will add for the end of the text how I promise to care from a distance.

I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get a reply. I don't expect one but I know he now knows what is completely up and how I feel.

He is too confusing and I just don't think I should put up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment