Thursday, January 7, 2016

Single And Crushed On

So being as though I am single, but in a business called MyPayingAds and in its group. A guy from another place reached out to me and has developed a crush on me. I think it's cute. He is from an island so he sounds African or Jamaican, but he's handsome with nice skin. He is an Aquarius, and despite what astrology says, I wouldn't mind checking him out. 

He posts a lot of little great posts on his page everyday, most dedicated to me. The posts mention a lot of strong relationship traits and lovable things and he tags me in it or posts it for me to see and he messages me all these amazing things and we have interesting conversations.

It is clear I am tired of the typical guys in DC anyway and wouldn't mind dating someone totally different than me. He is Bahamian, but still have the same color as me, so we are only a little different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment